Welcome to the Europlanet RI website.
Europlanet RI, the Europlanet Research Infrastructure, is the four-year follow-on project to EuroPlaNet, a four-year Coordination Action supported by the European Union under the Sixth Framework Programme.
The Europlanet RI was launched in January 2009. It is an Integrated Infrastructure Initiative (I3), ie. a combination of Networking Activities, Transnational Access Activities and Joint Research Activities.
- The Networking Activities aim at further fostering a culture of cooperation in the field of Planetary Sciences.
- The objective of the Transnational Access Activities is to provide:
- Transnational access to a range of laboratory and field site facilities tailored to the needs of planetary research;
- And on-line access to the available planetary science data, information and software tools, through the IDIS e-service.
- The overall aim of the Joint Research Activities is to improve the services provided by the ensemble of Transnational Access Activities.
The project is co-funded by the European Union under the Seventh Framework Programme.
The EuroPlaNet website, which is not maintained anymore, can be found at:
European Planetary Science Congress - 23-28 September 2012 - Call for Papers
Place: IFEMA-Feria de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Terrestrial Mars Analogues and field trips
3rd Conference onTerrestrial Mars Analogues and field trips
Place: Marrakech, Morocco