NA4 aims to ensure that stakeholders are kept informed and aware of the work of Europlanet RI, and the outcomes that are specifically relevant to them. Therefore, it provides the mechanisms for disseminating the results of Europlanet RI science networks, Joint Research Activities
and Transnational Access Activities
to the whole user community, the wider European planetary science community, SMEs and industry, as well as European policy-makers. Specifically, NA4 provides for:
- In conjunction with the European Planetary Science Congress, an annual meeting which showcases the work of Europlanet RI and supports networking and scientific communication.
- Technology foresight workshops, held twice a year to bring together proposers, users and providers of new planetary instrumentation and technology.
- A press office to ensure efficient communication to the stakeholders outlined above. This press office is shared with NA3 Europlanet Outreach Innovation and Media Service.
NA4 coordination team
- Prof. Manuel GRANDE (NA4 Coordinator)
University of Wales Aberystwyth / Institute of Mathematics and Physics (Participant 12 UW-MAPS)
- Dr. Ralf SRAMA (NA4 Deputy Coordinator)
University of Stuttgart / Institute of Space Systems (Participant 21 USTUTT)